Description: Scholarship opportunity for US students who are members of the SNF and have joined prior to January 1, 2011. The scholarship application must be postmarked. No faxed or e-mailed documents will be accepted.
Eligibility: - Allapplicants must currently be a member of the SNF and must have joined prior to January 1,2011
- registered high school seniors or college students for Fall 2013
How to Apply: Application must be sent via post. Application requirements are:
1. A completed and signed 2013 SNF Scholarship Application
2. An official High School Transcript including SAT and/or ACT Scores and a list of Senior Courses (a final High School Transcript verifying date of graduation is required from current College Students).
3. Proof of Fall 2013 Registration for High School Seniors. A College Transcript and Fall 2013 Proof of Registration for current College Students.
4. A recent passport or wallet-sized photograph.
5. If applying for a Named/Memorial Scholarship, please submit additional information as required. If applying for an SNF Scholarship no additional information is required.
Subject: Various Courses
Level: Scholarships are offered to high school seniors or college students.
Provider: Serb National Federation
For Which Country: USA
For Whom: US Students
Number of awards offered: 15 awards
Duration of award(s): Not Known
What does it cover? Not Known
Deadline: Application Deadline is May 20, 2013.