Description: Applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians for Undergraduate Scholarships tenable in the Arab Republic of Egypt for the year 2014-2015. Students who are already registered in local Institutions need not apply.
Eligibility: Aspiring candidates should meet the following conditions:
- Be holders of Form VI Certificate of Secondary Education with three Good Principal Passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Geography and at least five credits in their Form IV Certificate of Secondary Education;
- Must not be more than 25 years old by September 2014; and
- Be in good health (Proof of good health required).
How to Apply: Applicants from Zanzibar should channel their applications through the Department Responsible for Higher Education in Zanzibar. Envelopes must be clearly marked “Egypt Scholarship 2014-2015”. Applicants must attach to their application letters with:
- Photocopies of their F IV and F VI Certificates of Secondary Education;
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate;
- Proof of good health.
Subject: Various Courses
Level: Pursuing Undergraduate Degree
Provider: Ministry of Education and Vocational Training, Department of Higher Education
For Which Country: Arab Republic of Egypt
For Whom: International (Students of Tanzania)
Number of award(s): Not Known
Duration of award(s): Not Known
What Does it Cover: Selected candidates will be provided by the Government of the Arab Republic of Egypt: A monthly allowance, hostel accommodation and medical care in accordance to University Regulations.
Selection Criteria: Not Known
Notification: Not Known
Deadline: 25th April 2014